May 12, 2011 8:14 AM
Beebe wrote, "Hellllo Outblush!!! I am a huge fan and I check the site multiple times daily. Anyways lets get to the point. I am have my 27th birthday in a few weeks and I am trying to find the perfect dress. I am not going to go to the extremes but I am going to have a "vintage old school circus" theme. Its going to be outside, just a bunch of friends having a good time. What color/style dress should I wear? I am 5'2" tall and I wear a 4. It needs to be comfortable and I want to be the center of attention. Hopefully priced around $150. I found this dress. I kind of like it. Thanks so much. Fingers Crossed."
First & foremost, happy 27th birthday in advance from the whole Outblush crew! Secondly, a vintage circus-themed birthday party? ADORABLE idea, missy! We focused on fun, casual-but-party-ready 50's & 60's style dresses in bright colors and patterns that will be super flattering and definitely make you the star of your circus. Have fun!
1. The Original: Jessica Simpson Belted V-Neck Dress ($98, in 2 colors)
2. Sugarhill Boutique Beach Art Dress ($85)
3. J. Crew Belinda Dress ($138, in 5 colors)
4. Maeve Parading Hues Dress ($138)
5. River Island Heart Beaded Bandeau Dress ($54)
6. Pleats Be Mine Dress ($50)
7. Rwanda Muhabara Tank Dress ($128)
8. Calvin Klein Polka Dot Stretch Cotton Dress ($118)
9. Many Belles Down Bring May Flowers Dress ($68)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.