Katie wrote us looking for a Christmas tree topper to give as a housewarming gift to a stylish friend of hers. That could mean almost anything, but I, Mitchy, think the key to a stylish Christmas tree is simplicity. And I hate to say it, but angel toppers aren't lookin' so stylish these days. So I collected a sampling of stars, bows, and trees that wouldn't look out of place in a Kate Spade store window. My personal favorite is number two, but I like anything that looks like a shiny Sputnik lamp.
1. MarthaHoliday Arctic 15" Cone with Snowflakes Glass Christmas Tree Topper ($23 on sale)
2. 12" Silver Splendor Rhinestone Starburst Christmas Tree Topper ($14)
3. Paper Gold Christmas Star Ornament ($20)
4. Silver Sequin Bow ($15)
5. 12" Lighted Holiday Star Tree Topper ($22)
6. Sterling Bethlehem Star Pre-Lit Tree Topper ($21 on sale)
7. Gold Star Tree Topper ($15)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
Mitchy here: I'd be happy to never put on another pair of pants. What this means for you is that I love all kinds of casual dress shopping. I also love making costumes, and retro-kitschy home decor. And though I'm one of many at Outblush, I'd like to think I am the Grand Poobah of cat ladies.
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.