Nov 29, 2010 9:57 AM
A.H. wrote, "Hi Outblush, Yes, I'm another girl writing to you about finding a dress. But it's not for a wedding, formal or holiday party. It's for the theatre. It's broadway-based and will be during winter months. It would be a great help if you could find me some options around or under $100 to wear with flats or small heels. Thanks so much, it's a little sad how much I rely on your outfit advice!"
Oooh, thuh theathuh? How terribly exciting! These days, people don't tend to dress up too much for Broadway shows, unless they're attending the premiere. But we say, bring it back! Here are six lovely frocks you could pair with warm wool tights, cute low heels, and your fave coat. Have fun!
1. Ruche Sequins of Events Asymmetrical Dress ($55)
2. Rise Long Sleeve Dress With Contrast Embellished Trim ($95)
3. Ruche We Start To Dance Belted Dress ($35)
4. Patra Beaded Silk Chiffon Dress ($70 on sale)
5. When I Grow Up Dress ($50)
6. Tulle Clothing Sound Check Dress ($70)
7. Eliza J. Black Jersey Rhinestone Detail Dress ($108)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Send us a request and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.