Jun 14, 2011 8:56 AM
Allie Kay wrote: "Love, Love, Love your site! I need your help. My wonderful boyfriend is turning 24 and he wants to go to a water park for his birthday, which I am all down for. Only problem is I am not running around a water park in a two piece bathing suit. I was wondering if you could help me find a tankini top with board shorts or any lose fitting swim shorts? I am a size large to extra large on top and on bottom I am a XXL(I have some booty to cover. All that I have found looks like something my Grandma would wear. Please help me find something young and cute to wear! Thank you and keep posting all the amazing products you find! Your Friend, Allie Kay"
Hey Allie Kay, Janetor here! I know how you feel about wanting a suit with some coverage that you won't be afraid to go down a waterslide in. I picked out a bunch of separates (the Miraclesuit line at Eddie Bauer has some great options) so you can mix & match sizes and colors. Surf's up, dudette!
1. Miraclesuit Halter Tankini Swim Top ($79, in 7 colors/prints)
2. Miraclesuit V-Neck Tankini Swim Top ($79, in 8 colors/prints)
3. Miraclesuit Lingerie Tankini Swim Top ($79, in 7 colors/prints)
4. Next by Athena Chisel'd Tankini Swim Top ($59, in 2 prints)
5. Next by Athena Good Karma Swim Shorts ($51, in 2 colors)
6. Bohemian Princess Swim Boy Shorts ($55, in 3 colors/prints)
7. Miraclesuit Action Figures Swim Shorts ($61)
8. Miraclesuit Swim Shorts ($56)
9. Jessica London Swim Halter Top ($35, in 7 colors/prints)
10. Jessica London Swim Shorts ($30 on sale, in 5 colors/prints)
11. Avenue Ikat Tile Boytini w/ Tummy Control ($50 on sale)
12. Avenue Underwire Ruched Swim Top w/ Tummy Control ($33 on sale)
13. Avenue Swim Short w/ Tummy Control ($20 on sale)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!