Nov 29, 2010 8:20 AM
Drew B. writes, "I am planning a tropical vacation for the new year. I am a large chested girl (34E) and I have the hardest time finding a trendy bikini top that will (a) cover my chest and (b) does not look like it should be a bra. Most tops have padding and underwire that is not neccessary. I want to look like a SMOKE SHOW on my vaca without falling out of my top and scarring all the kiddies at the pool. PS. I don't want to look Amish or Matronly either. PLEASE HELP!!"
1. Freya Swim Eclipse Underwired Bandeau Bikini Top & Latino Frill Brief ($39 top, $32 bottom)
2. Aerin Rose Shirred Swim Halter with Tie Bikini Top & Basic Scoop Swim Bottom ($35 on sale for top, $20 bottom)
3. Freya D-E Gold Trim Supernova Soft Halter Neck Bikini Top ($45) and Freya Gold Trim Supernova Banded Square Ring Pant ($35)
4. Ballet Casablanca Underwired Halterneck Bikini Top & Casablanca Short ($40 top, $21 bottom)
5. Lepel B-G Fiji Halterneck Underwired Bikini Top ($45) and Classic Bikini Brief ($28)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Send us a request and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.