Dec 10, 2010 9:08 AM
Amanda wrote, "Firstly, I totally read Outblush pretty much everyday and love everything (almost) that you post about. I have really increased my wishlist from this site to astronomical proportions. Which leads me into my dilemma. I am a plus sized gal (size 24) and normally my wardrobe consists of jeans and flip flops year round. However, for my birthday this year, my boyfriend is taking me to the Metropolitan Opera and I have no fancy outfit to wear, nor do I know how fancy I have to be. Can you please help me find a cute, youthful outfit that would be appropriate for the opera. I already have opera gloves and fancy binoculors, but everything else leaves me at a loss! Thanks ever so much!!! Amanda"
1. Suzi Chin Maggy Boutique Drape Neck Dress with Cascade Skirt ($148)
2. Calvin Klein Asymmetrical Sequin Dress ($198)
3. Maggy London Chiffon Halter Dress ($79 on sale)
4. Calvin Klein Sleeveless Sequin Dress ($118)
5. JS Collections Beaded Waist Stretch Satin Dress ($188)
6. Calvin Klein One Shoulder Ruffled Cocktail Dress ($168)
7. Trixxi Plus Size One Shoulder with Rosette Detail Dress ($89)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!