Dec 27, 2010 9:08 AM
Heather wrote, "Hi Outblush! I'm getting married in about a year's time and I need to find a super cute plus size wedding dress (18W) suitable for the beach. I want that day to be special and I don't want to be fidgeting with ruffles and lace while the wind blows on my dress. Can you recommend something simple and gorgeous for under 500 dollars? Thanks ladies! Heather"
Janetor here, Heather - congratulations on your engagement! As a fellow plus-sized gal, I love helping fellow curvy brides find their perfect wedding gown: My all-time biggest bargain achievement was finding my dream wedding dress on sale for $99. No foolin', $99. Here are eight simple, stunning dresses, all $500 or less. Enjoy, and we all hope you have a fabulous wedding!
1. Calvin Klein Ruched Waist Dress ($198)
2. Galina Faile Ball Gown with V-Neck and Hidden Pockets (Style 9ES9808) ($449)
3. Donna Ricco Illusion Bodice Chiffon Gown ($228)
4. Galina Spaghetti Strap Ruched Empire in Burnout Chiffon (Style 9T9391) ($350 on sale)
5. JS Boutique Flutter Sleeve Chiffon Gown ($198)
6. Sweetheart Empire Gowns from Lo-Ve-La by Liz Fields (Style LF8231) ($238 on sale)
7. David's Bridal Soft Chiffon Dress with Halter Neckline (Style 9INT1059) ($135)
8. Kiyonna Scalloped Lace Wedding Dress with Cummerbund ($288)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.