Nov 25, 2010 10:45 AM
Katie writes, "Reading Outblush is my absolute favorite website!! And I look forward to reading it after lunch every day. You have helped so many people and I was hoping to be next :) I am going out with a big group of people for New Year's this year and I am desperate to find the cutest outfit. I would like a semi-glitzy dress (not too over the top, I'm not trying to look like a disco ball), preferably with some sequins, to be worn with tights and heels. My budget is about $60, but I'd be willing to spend more if it was just that perfect!! Thanks so much xo, Katie"
1. Forever21 Sleeveless Sequin Dress ($33)
2. Rare Dress With Sparkle Finish And Bow Detail ($35 on sale)
3. Steve Madden Sequin Tied Dress ($72)
4. Arden B Sequin Taffeta Dress ($89)
5. American Rag Sleeveless Scoop Neck Sequin Empire Bubble Babydoll Dress ($49)
6. Dream A Little Gleam Dress ($70)
7. Charlotte Russe Sequined Party Dress ($43)
8. Charlotte Russe Beaded Ruched Tube Dress ($37)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Send us a request and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!