Apr 7, 2011 9:40 AM
Sara wrote: "Hello! One of my dearest friends is getting married in June and she has asked me to help style her and find her perfect wedding dress. No pressure, right?! :) We have had several conversations about her style and vision for the day, and have settled on the perfect look for her. The only trouble is, we need her dress to be under $500. I found the dress in the link below and we both love it - empire waist, cap sleeve, delicate fabric, and romantic, but it's sold out everywhere. Can you help us track down something similar, and most importantly, with a similar price tag? Thank you so much!! --Sara
1. The Original: David's Bridal Floral Burnout Chiffon Gown ($215)
2. LoveJune Maria Silk Chiffon Gown with Cap Sleeves and Accented Waistline ($445)
3. P1xie Audrey Hepburn My Fair Lady Inspired Wedding Gown ($300)
4. Destinations by Mon Cheri A-Line Halter Sleeveless Lace Chiffon Ruched Wedding Dress ($320)
5. Destinations by Mon Cheri A-Line Sweetheart Cap Sleeve Empire Chiffon Lace Ruched Wedding Dress (Style 110136) ($280)
6. Helene Bridal Wedding Dress (Style WD5627) ($339)
7. A-Line V-Neck Cap Sleeve Long Satin Wedding Dress (Style WD5652) ($219)
8. Chantilly Lace Juliet Sweetheart Cap Sleeve Wedding Dress (Style TKWD0274) ($280)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.