Abra L. wrote, "Hi! I'm new to your site, but by the looks of it, you may be the best people to help me! I am now entering my 4th year of searching for the perfect boot. I like styles like the Steve Madden Intyce, but I'm 5 foot and boots higher than a 10-12 inch shaft are way too tall for me! I considered the mid-calf Frye boots, but they were a little too cowboy for my style. Can you help me find a pair that would come to a couple of inches below my knee? Cheaper is always better, but for an investment item like this, I'm willing to spend more. I'm most interested in a tan/carmel/brown boot. Thanks so much!! Abra"
Wow, you weren't kidding - this was a hard one, Abra! There are tons of brown leather boots out there, but with the current knee high/over-the-knee boot trends, there weren't many mid-calf shaft boots. Here are six pairs, ranging from cheap splurges to investment pieces. Hopefully, now your search is over!
1. Camper Women's 46073 Elsa Slouch Boots ($152)
2. Tory Burch Vintage Leather Stowe Flat Boots ($495)
3. Børn 'Gwendolyn' Mid Calf Boots ($250)
4. Charlotte Russe Faux Leather Buckle Belt Boots ($46)
5. Journee Collection Buckle Accent Mid-calf Boots ($37)
6. Farylrobin Women's Lottie Boots ($260)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Send us a request and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!