Karla D. wrote: "After reading Janetor's bio, I'm positive she can help me with my query! I'm looking for a matron-of-honor dress for my sister for my wedding this November. She's about a size 12. We are running into a problem because she is a 34DDD! I know she wants something that won't give her killer cleavage or cut her boobs in half. The color is some shade of red/cranberry. I'd like a long dress, preferably chiffon. Ideally, under $200. I'm open to any neckline. Please help! I want her to feel beautiful too."
Janetor here, Karla, thanks for the request! *grin* As a fellow member of the busty crowd, I know how hard it can be to not, erm, overflow out of most evening gowns. Those suckers are designed for A and B cups, not us D+ gals! Not all of the 7 dresses below are shown in red/cranberry, but they are all available in your colors. I would also advise ordering a size or two up to accommodate her bustline, and then having a tailor take the rest of the dress in. Congrats on your wedding, and thank you for wanting your sister to look beautiful!
1. Long Flutter Bridesmaid Dresses by Liz Fields ($178 on sale, in 15+ colors & even more belt trim options)
2. Alex Evenings One Shoulder Gown ($128)
3. JS Boutique Cutaway Shoulder Beaded Waist Gown ($158)
4. One Shoulder Bridesmaid Gowns with Braids by Liz Fields ($196, in 15+ colors)
5. One Shoulder Shirred Bridesmaid Gowns by Liz Fields ($218, in 15+ colors)
6. JS Boutique Cutaway Shoulder Beaded Chiffon Gown ($178)
7. Embellished V Evening Gowns By Alyce Designs ($218)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.