Jan 13, 2011 8:57 AM
Sara P. wrote, "Hi Outblush! First let me say that I love your site, and all the advice you give us readers! I've seen so many great ideas lately, and am hoping you can help me too. I am 23 weeks pregnant and have been invited to a "Mad Men" themed party in 3 weeks. I would love to show up looking just like Betty Draper, but need the perfect outfit and don't want to spend more than $100 since I'll just wear it once. Please help!"
Congratulations on the baby, Sara! We've picked out eight swingin' sixties-style frocks for you - paired with the right accessories, hair, and makeup, you'll be a dead ringer for Mrs. Draper. Have fun at the party!
1. ASOS MATERNITY Swing Dress with Contrast Crochet Top ($78)
2. Japanese Weekend Teal or No Teal Maternity Dress ($72)
3. Motherhood Maternity 3/4 Sleeve Empire Waist Maternity Sweater Dress ($25 on sale)
4. A Pea in the Pod Short Sleeve Belted Maternity Dress ($70)
5. ASOS MATERNITY Sixties Skater with Belt Dress ($69)
6. Motherhood Maternity Sleeveless Empire Waist Maternity Dress ($30)
7. Japanese Weekend Trendy Maternity Dress ($20 on sale)
8. Motherhood Maternity Sleeveless Sash Belt Maternity Dress ($40)
9. (Not shown) A Pea in the Pod Sleeveless Babydoll Maternity Dress ($80 on sale)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!