Kelsea writes: "Well hello ladies, On Monday night, HGTV aired the latest episode of "Design Star" and the ever-adorable Genevieve was wearing an amazing black and white chevron frock at the judging. You can see it in the awkward photo I snapped of the TV mid-show. I'd love to find out who makes it/where to buy it but have had no luck googling every combination of the descriptive adjectives. Help!"
Hi Kelsea, Mitchy here, and I've done some looking around and have deducted that this dress is probably a Diane Von Furstenberg dress that came out in 2009 and is no longer available. Unfortunately there's nothing out there right now quite like the chevron Brygid, so, here's a few longer sleeved, chevron/zigzag/stripe dresses.
1. The Original: Diane Von Furstenberg Brygid Dress (not available)
2. Ella Moss Liberty Stripe Dress in Espresso ($177)
3. Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Arianna Striped Jersey Dress ($515)
4. Alie by Temperley Loren Knitted Sweater Dress ($146 on sale)
5. INC Three Quarter Sleeve Zigzag Printed Fitted Dress ($80)
6. Envi Zig Zag 3/4 Sleeve Dress ($138)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.