Katie writes: "Hey ladies! So, I have a problem that I didn't realize would be a problem until now. I just bought a fantastic dress from Asos for the company Christmas party and it's wonderful and I look like I still know how to pull it together even if on the inside I wish I was in the same ole t-shirt and holy nike shorts. Anyway, the problem is the "girls" are quite large and the dress has a major plunge. As I am a 36DD free-boobing not an option. The normal sticky boob go-to at the target doesn't really fit, nor does it actually do anything at all no matter how hard you try to convince yourself that it does. I implore you to help me keep my dignity by finding a deep plunge bra that holds something a bit more substantial than an A cup.
1. What size (shoe or dress) are you? - 36dd bra size
2. What is your maximum budget? - no max. This is equivalent of the holy grail of well endowed bitches.
3. If this is for a wedding or event (i.e. a party, a birthday), when IS the event? Dec 21. Office party.
4. If this is for a gift for a person, please tell us two things they like, and conversely, two things they DON'T like.
5. What are you looking for? Give us specifics!!! Serious plunge bra that offers support for big boobs.
6. Please tell us if there's something you really don't like. Turnips. Gross.
Thanks y'all! Katie"
Hey, Katie! Carlota here. I used to buy full-busted bras for a very well-known lingerie site so I'm definitely your go-to-gal. I'm not even going to mess around with other suggestions. I'm a 32E so I know exactly what you need and there are really only two options. Hope you like my picks! XOXO
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
Carlota here: I'm a true girly-girl. I love strapless dresses, skinny jeans, basic ribbed tanks, lace intimates, patent peep-toes, jeweled sandals, buttery-soft leather satchels, sparkly pendants....you get the point! I also love to save cash when I can, so consider me your personal concierge when you're looking for luxury-for-less. I also have a crazy husband, two little munchkins (Carlo and Milly) and a furry yellow Lab. All of them are sweet and lovable, but they certainly do occupy a good portion of my day. However,l I do L-O-V-E shopping with a passion and finding amazing deals for myself as well as for others.
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.