Dec 13, 2010 9:24 AM
Kari wrote, "Hi Outblush, My google-fu is failing me so I need your help to find the perfect clutch for a friend. Because of shoulder problems, she uses a large clutch with a wrist strap instead of a purse. It holds her checkbook wallet, keys, cell phone, and a host of other things--basically about as much as the average girl keeps in her purse. I'm trying to find a replacement for that clutch, but haven't been able to find anything as big or durable as the one she currently has. I'd appreciate your help in finding options that are under $75 and ideally without too many frills (sequins, rhinestones, bows, etc.). Thanks!"
Awww, what a nice friend you are, Kari! We've picked out seven clutches - it was difficult to find under-$75 ones, so a few are under $100. Hope one of these is just right!
1. Piel Ladies Large Wristlet ($28 on sale, 5 colors)
2. Coach Madison Leather Large Wristlet ($98, 3 colors)
3.Dooney & Bourke Large Pleated Wristlet ($39 on sale, 5 colors)
4. Large Wristlet Wallet by Le Donne Leather ($38, 4 colors)
5. Nine West Neves Large Clutch ($89, 2 colors)
6. Melie Bianco W10-313 - Blue ($48)
7. Dooney & Bourke Large Slim Wristlet ($70, 2 colors)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Send us a request and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!