Hana Y. wrote, "I have been a follower for quite some time now, and decided that maybe only you can help me out.... I am looking for an office holiday party dress. I like this one from jcrew. I love the studs and the exposed zipper on the back! And like the simple loose cut, that can really be dressed up with the right shoes and jewelry! But I don't really want to spend $500 dollars for a dress right now. I'd really like to spend more like $100-ish. Plus it doesn't come in my size, there is only a size 2 left, and (let's face it) I only wear that size in my dreams. I'm a fluffier girl in between a 14/16. Please help! Thanks, Hana"
1. The Original: J. Crew Glitz Stud Shift Dress ($495)
2. Walter Stretch Knit Studded Scoop Neck Dress ($71 on sale, 2 colors)
3. Fossil Jenni Dress ($88)
4. Obey Drape Dress ($46, 2 colors)
5. Muse Studded Ponte Dress ($94 on sale)
6. Michael Michael Kors Studded Yoke Dress ($84-91 on sale)
7. Glimmer by JJ Basics Boatneck Short Sleeve Studded Tie Sweater Dress ($9 on clearance)
8. Juicy Couture Nailhead Pleated Mini Dress ($96 on sale)
9. Soul Revival Gavin Studded Dress ($90)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.