Nov 27, 2010 11:02 AM
Annie wrote, "Hi! I'm a devoted outblush reader and have a request! I've been searching for some time now for an adorable (and affordable) vintage holiday sweater. Something like this but on the cheaper side. Any ideas! Thanks for the very entertaining (and helpful) blog! I love it! Annie"
Hey, Annie! If none of the sweaters we picked out are just right, you may want to give thrift stores a try. They're a treasure trove of unique, sometimes kooky (sometimes downright gaudy), holiday sweaters. Enjoy!
1. The Original: Rugby by Ralph Lauren Wool-Angora Deer Sweater ($128)
2. Urban Renewal Vintage Fair Isle Cardigan ($48, 3 colors)
3. Can I Warm You Up? Hoodie ($70)
4. Cooperative Ornaments Sweater ($49)
5. Aerie Natural-Spun Mohair Snowflake Sweater ($50)
6. Freeport Fair Isle Cardigan ($69, 4 colors/patterns)
7. Kensie Girl Martha My Deer Sweater ($69)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Send us a request and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!