Sep 12, 2010 5:09 PM
Laura N. wrote, "Hi Outblush! First off, of course, I think this feature is amazing. I'm not surprised you are getting all this response! I am getting married next year in a sort of arty, laid-back wedding. I really want to wear a chic grey dress instead of the traditional white poofball. Ex: this Jason Matlo dress (pic attached or on his website, Jasonmatlo.com under Bridal 2009) is beautiful, but has a $4500 price tag! My google searches have turned up metallic prom dresses and that's about it. I'm hoping you can be more successful than me! I'm not too picky about straps vs. strapless or length or anything - it's mostly the color and the general vibe. Thanks so much! Laura"
1. Sue Wong Antique Embroidered Lace Godet Gown ($438 on sale, 2 colors)
2. Janique Strapless Gold Evening Dress ($658)
3. Jovani Sterling Swirl Mermaid Gown (Style 8826) ($550)
4. Alberto Makali Vintage Inspired Evening Dress ($770)
5. Alberto Makali Beaded Lace Gown ($735)
6. Terani Couture Lace Evening Dress ($790)
7. Sherri Hill Ivory Stunning Evening Gown ($650)
8. Alyce Silk Chiffon Evening Gown (Style 5290) ($375)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Send us a request and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.