Sep 16, 2013 11:00 AM
Suzanne T. wrote: "With Fall around the corner, I'm looking longingly at my favorite light grey cashmere cardigan. After five years of heavy wear, it's time to retire my cardigan and find a new one. I wear a size 14/XL in tops, and would like a new light grey (think slate) v-neck cardigan in a soft material like cashmere, soft wool, or other natural, warm fabric. I've tried looking on my own with no luck. Can you help me before the leaves start falling? Thank you! - Suzanne"
I have a slight cashmere addiction, and a more-than-slight cardigan addiction, so I jumped at the chance to do this Personal Shopper, Suzanne! You didn't specify what style of cardigan you wanted, or your budget, so I tried to find a variety of styles and price points for you. Hope you like them!
1. C by Bloomingdale's Cashmere Open Cardigan ($198, in 6 colors)
2. Charter Club Long-Sleeve Cashmere Cardigan ($125 on sale, in 11 colors)
3. C by Bloomingdale's Cashmere Basic V Neck Cardigan ($158, in 6 colors)
4. Boden Pretty Piped Cardigan ($78, in 8 colors)
5. Brooks Brothers Cashmere Cardigan ($179 on sale, in 4 colors)
6. Aqua Cashmere Sweater - Open Rib Trim Cardigan ($198, in 4 colors)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
Janetor here: I may spend my days wearing yoga pants and T-shirts, chasing a frenetic toddler and two cats, but I dearly love fashion and pride myself on never paying full price for clothes, shoes, or accessories. Ping me if you're seeking out formal wear, plus-size fashions, or beauty products - or if you just want to discuss the latest season of Downton Abbey or Doctor Who over a pitcher of sangria and some nachos.