Erin K. wrote, "I'm looking for a girly, but classy, duvet cover. I really like the waterfall duvet cover from Urban Outfitters but it's a little too pricy for me ($150). I'm a college student on a budget, but I don't really like the typical neon duvets the advertisers think I do. I'd like to spend under $100 but still have good quality so it can last for my master's program too! You guys are masters at Outblush and i'm really hoping you can help!!"
1. The Original: Waterfall Ruffle Duvet Cover ($128-198, in 5 colors)
2. West Elm Parachute Duvet Cover ($79 on sale, in 3 colors)
3. Restoration Hardware Tufted Silk Quilt ($100 on sale, in 8 colors)
4. Dream Oaks 300TC Wrinkle-Resistant Cotton Sateen Pin Tuck Three-Piece Duvet Set ($42 on clearance, in 4 colors)
5. Pine Cone Hill Classic Ruffle Ivory Duvet Cover ($78 on sale)
6. West Elm Square-Tuck Duvet Cover ($79 on sale, in 3 colors)
7. West Elm Organic Cotton Pintuck Duvet Cover ($79 on sale, in 8 colors)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.