Nov 17, 2010 10:55 AM
Darcy wrote, "Hey Outblush! I know that you get boatloads of personal shopper requests regarding weddings, so I'm sorry to say I'm adding one more to the pile. I'm going to a wedding Memorial Day weekend '11, and I need a fabulous dress to wear to one of my long time friend's wedding! (She's the first of my friends to get married, so I'm extra excited). I'm a curvy woman, so I need a plus size dress that's either tea or floor length (I lean towards the floor length dresses, though). Nothing super fancy, as it's not black tie, but rather a loose "look nice, but wear what you want" type of dress code. I'm a size 18, and can go up to $200 but would go higher if I absolutely LOVED the dress. Thanks! Darcy"
1. Suzi Chin Maggy Boutique Silk Party Dress ($178)
2. Avenue Cascade Ruffle Crossover Dress ($70, 2 colors)
3. Robbie Bee Crisscross Silk Chiffon Dress ($88)
4. Kiyonna Ella Ruched Dress ($138)
5. Calvin Klein Plus Size Sleeveless Lace Dress with Slip ($169)
6. Adrianna Papell Sleeveless V-Neck Dress ($178)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Send us a request and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!