May 10, 2011 10:28 AM
Liz C. wrote, "My mother and i have been searching for a formal dress to for business banquets. Where she will be receiving awards and placed into the board of realtors, president position. she would just rather prefer to wear a suit pant. However, being the only women on a board of 8 men, I am afraid that she will look like "a workaholic lesbian". We are been searching long and hard with no luck, finding that perfect one. The dress must have some type of sleeve, at least a cap and no low cut. She has a taste for very classy classic look with the basic black white, and wears color as accent pieces. Please help. My mom says: 'Dress size: 6 or 8 Budget: 200.00 - 300.00 Date of event: August 16th in Park City, Utah. I do like very classic styles, but would love to find something in a rich color. Blue, red, purple,. Not pastel, but deep rich color. If not, black is always formal. Thanks'"
1. Tahari by ASL Textured Novelty Sheath ($111 on sale)
2. Donna Ricco Rhinestone Button Taffeta Shirtdress ($168, in 2 colors)
3. Tadash Shoji Ombre Shutter Pleated Square Neck Dress ($150 on sale)
4. Tadashi Shoji Pleated Taffeta Rosette Dress ($171 on sale)
5. Jax Cap Sleeve Spliced Sheath Flowered Dress ($158)
6. Badgley Mischka Platinum Label Ruched Sateen Embellished Sleeve Dress ($239 on sale)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.