Nov 30, 2010 12:30 PM
Lydia B. wrote, "I have a holiday/thank you dinner party with former and potential future coworkers in 2 days and am looking for a modest, professional, but cute and holiday-ey dress to wear. I really like this one at ModCloth, but they're sold out and I need one STAT (I can't wait/pay for it to be shipped). Help! I've already worn my other 2 modest-enough dresses to functions with the same group of people! Lydia"
Two days, Lydia. TWO? You're lucky we were in a good mood today and decided to be nice! Get thee to a mall, STAT, missy!
1. The Sold-Out Inspiration: Modcloth Main Character Dress ($45)
2. The Limited Floral Flounce Dress ($56 on sale, 3 colors)
3. Jessica Howard Ruffle Dress ($24 on sale)
4. Evan Picone Chiffon Dress ($99)
5. Wyatt Woven Wrap V-Neck Dress ($100 on sale, 5 colors)
6. Rare Sequin Shoulder Dress ($78)
7. ASOS Tailored Long Sleeve 2 in 1 Pencil Dress ($69, 2 colors)
8. Vila Velvet Dress With Ruched Sleeve Detail ($69)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Send us a request and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!