Mar 30, 2011 10:35 AM
Kristie wrote, "Hey Outblush! I've been following you guys for at least 3 years now and you guys always have the best cutesy/awesome/pretty things a girl could ever want! I need your help in picking a pretty dress to wear to my roommate's bridal shower in April! It's going to be at the Biltmore Hotel in L.A., so imagine formal, mad men-esque decor.. I don't want to wear something too casual, is there anything you guys can recommend that would be elegant but not too formal, but would still fit in the atmosphere? My dress size is a 4. My max budget would be $150, but I'm willing to go to $200 if I'm in love with the dress ;)"
1. On the Job Dress ($115)
2. We Love Vera Berry Months Dress ($148)
3. Eliza J Crepe Bow Dress ($138)
4. Campaigne Purple Abstract Silk Chiffon Full Skirt Dress ($101 on sale)
5. Oasis Floral Full Skirted Dress ($126)
6. Cynthia Steffe 'Ayla' Dress ($195)
7. The Limited Piped Strapless Dress ($90)
8. Eva Franco Constant Merriment Dress ($88 on sale)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.