Dec 28, 2010 10:52 AM
Katie H. wrote, "So I'm a senior in high school and a club I am president of is working the Pennsylvania Governor's Inaugural Ball so I need a formal gown to wear. I just went shopping today and couldn't find anything! I'm curvy and definitely have a bigger chest so it's sometimes difficult to find clothes. I wear around a size 10-12 and empire waist is always good. This is for January 17th so I don't have a ton of time. My budget isn't very limited but it would be best if under $300. I absolutely LOVE vintage fashions. It would be best if in a chiffon type material and more flowy then form-fitting and really don't want it to be too flashy like I'm going to prom and I hate the taffeta material. If you could help that would be GREAT! Thanks Outblush!"
1. Betsy & Adam Flowing Evening Dress (Style ba10419) ($178)
2. Aryn K. Strapless Maxi Dress ($108)
3. JS Collections Drape Front Chiffon Gown ($198)
4. JS Boutique Beaded Twist Front Gown ($178)
5. JS Boutique Beaded Chiffon Halter Gown ($178)
6. Tadashi Shoji Ruched Chiffon One-Shoulder Gown ($264, 2 colors)
7. ML Monique Lhuillier Bridesmaids Fringe Trim Chiffon Gown ($198)
8. JS Collections One Shoulder Taffeta & Chiffon Gown ($198)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!