Sara G. writes, "Hi Outblush! I'm writting to you because i know you are awesome at finding the perfect stuffs for any occasion. I am getting an iPad 2 for my birthday tomorrow and I cannot find a cute case for it despite spending the whole day looking for one. My dream case would be cute but not childish, no need for a stand, but with a kickface pattern on the back that would make people want to own an iPad too, just to have a cover like mine.The few you have posted are very nice but I know you can find me THE one. Please Outblush, pimp my iPad!"
Hey Sara--Layla bringing you some cute, patterned cases today! First off, happy birthday! I'd ask if it was a good one, but since you got an iPad 2, I can only assume it got better from there! I've rounded up a few different kinds of case--from zip covers to skins--for your viewing pleasure. If you're still not in love, check out some fab etsy stores for custom covers. My favorites are Janine King Designs and Bertie's Closet.
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs Pretty Magic Violet Multi Printed iPad Case ($55)
2. ASOS Padded Zip Around iPad Case ($30)
3. Kate Spade New York Neoprene iPad Sleeve ($50)
4. Charlotte Russe Snap Front Print iPad Case ($15)
5. A Nested Development iPad Sleeve ($20)
6. Mix 'n' Match Silicone iPad Case Set ($65 for 2 designs)
7. Jonathan Adler iPad Cover ($35)
8. JAVOedge Apple iPad 2 Poppy Axis Case ($40)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!