Mar 10, 2014 11:10 AM
Katie wrote, "By the time I remember I need the heart shape for Valentine's Day, they are sold out... I thought a cute and practical idea might be a cookie cutter for each month or so there is a cookie-worthy holiday. Would make a nice house warming or shower gift.
What can you find?"
Yeah, that would be a cute and practical idea, Katie! Maybe you should go into business with it, because I couldn't find anything of the sort aside from a few collections that seem to weigh heavily on one holiday or another. But it's an easy thing to assemble yourself; I picked out my favorite for each month below. Smells like a subscription box idea to me! - Mitchy
1. GSA Champagne Glass Cookie Cutter ($2)
2. Wilton Friendship Heart Cookie Cutter ($2)
3. Clover Cookie Cutter ($14)
4. Sitting Rabbit Cookie Cutter ($3)
5. Daisy Cookie Cutter ($2)
6. GSA Graduation Cap Cookie Cutter ($2)
7. Eagle Cookie Cutter ($1)
8. Mini Seashell Cookie Cutter ($8)
9. Old River Road Squirrel Cookie Cutter ($14)
10. Little Devil Stainless Steel Cookie Cutter ($9)
11. Mini Turkey Cookie Cutter ($8)
12. Penguin Cookie Cutter ($14)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
Mitchy here: I'd be happy to never put on another pair of pants. What this means for you is that I love all kinds of casual dress shopping. I also love making costumes, and retro-kitschy home decor. And though I'm one of many at Outblush, I'd like to think I am the Grand Poobah of cat ladies.