International reader Sophie wrote: "Ok, it's really late here & I should be sleeping, but I drank a little too much caffeine & now I'm a bit wired. So I started searching for a Cardigan similar to the S.W.A.K one you posted a while back & now I am searingly, uncontrollably in love with the Lilla P Origami Wrap. I wants the preciouss....
So? Well, I'm in the UK. And I can't seem to find it anywhere online (I have two-under-two - actual brick & mortar shops are not an option). Please, please, pretty please can you find anything equally versatile? It's such an amazing piece & my post-babies body could use a little va-va-voom! Neutral, cool or cold jewel colours & under £100 would be awesome."
Sophie, that is the worst! Why do these high-falutin' designers put their cool stuff on the interwebz for us to drool over, and then refuse to offer international shipping? Totally not fair. The good thing, though, is you really just need a cardigan with a cropped straight back and a long waterfall front, and you can copy the wrap styles of the Lilla P piece. So, without further ado, here are your UK-based wraps!
1. All Saints Pirate Wrap (£65) - You don't have to visit the brick-and-mortar All Saints near you, but maybe if you give them a call, they'll have more options in stock, and they might be willing to post it to you!
2. Fenn Wright Manson Cashmere Wrap (£43) - Check the website, because this baby is available in multiple colors.
3. Mayreau Amazing Wrap Cardigan (£59)
4. Montague Wrap Cardigan (£35)
5. YesStyle Convertible Cardigan (£11)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!