LL wrote, "I am traveling to Europe in two weeks with my husband and in-laws. I am looking for a cute, yet comfortable outfit to wear on the airplane. I am petite (5'2) and would like to spend under $150-200."
LL, our fave items to wear on long-haul plane flights are: jersey leggings/harem pants, denim jeggings (looks like jeans, feels like leggings), and a wrap cardigan over a camisole or layering tee, plus a scarf & ballet flat sneakers. Enjoy!
1. ASOS Puff Sleeve Boyfriend Cardigan ($38)
2. Anjali Rasa Wrap Cardigan ($75, 2 colors)
3. Lucky Brand Nashi Print Jingo Hooded Wrap Cardigan ($75 on sale)
4. Old Navy Lightweight Ruched Scarf ($13)
5. Forever21 Jersey Knit Harem Pants ($20)
6. Spiegel Must-Have Slim Leggings ($24)
7. DKNY Denim Leggings ($59)
8. Puma Arayla Sequins Ballet Flats ($60, 3 colors)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Send us a request and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.