Sep 8, 2011 12:00 PM
Laura writes, Hey Outblush! So here is my eternal shopping dilemma. I love leather jackets, I love the way the look on people and I've been on the hunt for one of my own for years now. I am pretty picky, but the thing is, I have red hair and have always wanted a brown or burgundy colored one to match with my coloring. Plus black leather jackets are so ubiquitous these days, I thought brown would stand out and it goes with more in my closet. The problem is, they're so hard to find! I do want to spring for real leather, and I love bomber and motorcycle styles, (without shearling!) which is even harder to find. Please help me Outblush, so I don't have to wait another 3 years to go by without this essential Fall item.
I have a brown leather jacket I looooove, so I'm sure you'll enjoy yours when you find it. You're smart to be shopping early - check out these choices. Hopefully one of them fulfills your needs. - Robin
1. Halogen Tiered Leather Jacket ($150 on sale)
2. MICHAEL Michael Kors Hooded Leather Bomber Jacket ($298)
3. Andres Marc Crop Lambskin Leather Jacket ($379 on sale) This is a bit over budget, but it's on crazy sale and awesome.
4. Portrait Lambskin Leather Scuba Jacket ($200 on sale)
5. Brown Leather Touring Motorcycle Jacket ($210)
6. Shape Accentuating Leather Jacket ($168)
7. Quicksilver The Mission Leather Jacket ($268)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.