"1. What size (shoe or dress) are you? 4
2. What is your maximum budget? $800
3. If this is for a wedding or event (i.e. a party, a birthday), when IS the event? Trip to a wedding in a castle in Scotland & then a week in Paris with my new rock and roll architect husband. I'm leaving the country on May 3rd. It would be great to see your suggestions by April 20th so I have some time to track down my faves.
4. If this is for a gift for a person, please tell us two things they like, and conversely, two things they DON'T like. Nope...for me!
5. What are you looking for? Give us specifics!!! I need an at-the-knee trench coat that is cosmopolitan, chic and mod. I'm tall 5'9" and like my clothes to be protected from rain, so length is really important. So is color: black only. Must look equally fabulous over a cocktail dress and skinny jeans. Removable lining is a bonus. Fur should be removable if there is any. Belt is essential...I like to show off my little waist, not blend it into my wide-ish hips. Love buckles at the wrists & a nice flap over the back shoulders. Should be able to fasten shut almost all the way down. I like designs that are classic but stand out, will stand the test of time & quality that will last.
6. Please tell us if there's something you really don't like. Tan, colored or printed trench coats. Not too keen on super stiff fabrics.
Thank you! Dana"
Dearest Dana! Carlota here. First and foremost have a fabulous trip! I hope you find a trench that you love. XOXO
1 - Burberry Zip Detail Trench Coat $895
2 - M Missoni Striped-Trim Trenchcoat $695
3 - Soïa & Kyo Double Breasted Trench with Trapunto Trim $265
4 - Theory Adyna Trench Coat $595
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
Carlota here: I'm a true girly-girl. I love strapless dresses, skinny jeans, basic ribbed tanks, lace intimates, patent peep-toes, jeweled sandals, buttery-soft leather satchels, sparkly pendants....you get the point! I also love to save cash when I can, so consider me your personal concierge when you're looking for luxury-for-less. I also have a crazy husband, two little munchkins (Carlo and Milly) and a furry yellow Lab. All of them are sweet and lovable, but they certainly do occupy a good portion of my day. However I do L-O-V-E shopping with a passion and finding amazing deals for myself as well as others.
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.