Miranda H. wrote: "Hi Outblush! I love you guys so much! I'm hoping you can help me find the perfect bridesmaid dress for my friends wedding this July. We can all choose our own dresses with the guidelines that they are black, matte, and tea length. I have been looking around and have not been able to find anything! I loved the There Is Only You and Me Valenciennes Dress but alas, it's not all black! I am 5'6 and a dress size 6. I would love to find a dress that I can wear again and again that is unique. I don't have a set budget but would like to stay around $350 or under, if possible. I hope you can help! Thanks so much, you're all the best! Xoxo, Miranda "
Hi Miranda! According to our research, "tea length" refers to anything that hits just below the knee to mid-calf, so the definition encompasses an awful lot of possibilities. That said, we've rounded up eight lovely tea-length frocks for you to wear in your friend's wedding. Have a blast, and tell the happy couple we said congrats!
1. Tadashi Ruched Matte Jersey Dress ($298)
2. Badgley Mischka One-Shoulder Bridesmaids Dress ($245)
2. J. Crew Washed Crepe Kristen Dress ($250)
4. Maggy London Twist Bodice Chiffon Dress ($128)
5. ML Monique Lhuillier Bridesmaids Organza & Taffeta Halter Dress ($188)
6. Ellen Tracy Rosette One Shoulder Evening Dress ($158)
7. Tadashi Shoji Pleated Chiffon Double V-Neck Dress ($200 on sale)
8. Lace Black Tea-Length Satin Strapless Bridesmaids Dress (Style BM0017) ($60 on sale)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.