Apr 23, 2011 9:33 AM
Sarah W. wrote: "Hey Outblush! You ladies are so awesome at finding amazing stuff so I was hoping you could help me out! I am starting business school in the fall and I need to find the perfect tote to carry my books/laptop. I want something that is classy and stylish, but also functional and sturdy. I prefer black, LOVE pebbled leather, and only want to spend somewhere in the range of $150-$400. One bag I was considering for a while was the Kate Spade Tarrytown Magazine tote...but unfortunately I did not snatch it up quick enough and I can't find it anywhere! Thanks in advance for your help! Sarah"
1. The Original: Kate Spade Tarrytown Magazine Tote (Sold out)
2. Knomo Battersea Lola 15" Tote ($220 on sale)
3. Leatherbay Allison Leather Handbag ($140, in 2 colors)
4. Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Shop Girl Tote ($498)
5. Siamod 45624 Fratti Napa Cashmere Leather Laptop Tote ($162 on sale, in 4 colors)
6. Lodis Audrey Collection Milano Tote ($275)
7. Piel Ladies Buckle Laptop Tote ($186 on sale, in 3 colors)
8. (Not shown) High Fashion 4939 Tote ($198)
9. (Not shown) Knomo Rosa Leather Laptop Tote ($295, in 2 colors)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!