Nov 5, 2010 9:25 AM
Alaina B. wrote, "Dear Outblush, I'm in desperate need of your wisdom and keen fashion sense. My husband and I are going to a wedding in Mexico next month, which means I need a bathing suit and cover up. I'd like a two piece, but am open to a one-piece that's as long as it's not frumpy. The catch: I'm a 34 F top and a medium bottom. I need a suit that will support the girls, so underwire is a must. And something that makes me not look too top heavy would be great (I'm only 5'2"). Thanks in advance! Alaina"
Alaina, we pretty much stuck to the bikini side of your request, as cover-ups are easier to find (we honestly always just toss on a cotton maxi or mini dress, or even a towel). Enjoy your trip to Mexico!
1. Ballet Casablanca Bandeau Swimsuit ($63)
2. Triumph 4 Your Curves halter bikini top & rouched side brief ($35 top, $27 bottom)
3. Fantasie Corsica Pink Flambe underwired bandeau bikini top & Corsica gathered fold brief ($66 top, $17 bottom)
4. Freya Swim Pier Underwired Halter Bikini Top & Rio Brief ($68 top, $40 bottom)
5. Fantasie Corsica Underwired Full Cup Bikini Top & Corsica Gathered Fold Brief ($68 top, $17 bottom)
6. Pour Moi? Azure Padded Underwired Bikini Top & Ruched Bikini Brief ($40 top, $30 bottom)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Send us a request and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!