Mar 29, 2011 12:13 PM
Leigh F. wrote, "I have a small (large) problem with my summer wardrobe. It comes in the form of a nonexistent bathing-suit. I have a 34DDD bra size and cannot find anything that will fit. I would love to be able to actually go to pool this summer. It would be the first time in 3 years that I have even attempted this adventure. Can you help me?"
No problem, Leigh! There are some great designers, like Freya, Fantasie, Casablanca, and Aerin Rose, that cater to larger-busted beauties who want to stay cool in the pool. We rounded up a selection of one pieces and bikinis for you... Hope you like 'em!
1. Spanx High Style Banded Swimsuit ($178)
2. Fantasie D-F Corsica Solid Underwired Bandeau Bikini Top and Bottom ($57 top, $40 bottom)
3. Lepel Verona Moulded Swimsuit ($53)
4. Lepel Casablanca Underwired Bikini Top & Side Tie Bikini Brief ($41 top, $26 bottom)
5. Ballet Casablanca Bandeau Swimsuit ($63)
6. Fantasie D-G Corsica Solid Underwired Twist Tankini ($83)
7. Eda Bijou Studded D-G Triangle Bikini Top & Bottom ($124 top, $117 bottom)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.