Apr 12, 2011 9:23 AM
Catherine F. wrote: "Hey Outblush, My 21st birthday is in mid-may and I want the perfect "look at me" going out dress! I am 5'4" and usually wear a size 4. I want a body-con dress that shows off my curves but I want more than just a solid colored, tight dress. I want a dress with a pattern or construction that makes it extremely flattering and unusual. Generally I like clothes with a bad girl, sexy attitude and I definitely want to play that up on my birthday! I wear a 32DD bra size so I would prefer a dress where I could wear a bra or that has a built-in bra. I'm hoping to spend under $200. Thank you so much for your help! I can't wait to see what you come up with! - Catherine"
Catherine, you wanted sexy, you got it! Have a blast on your 21st, but, of course (PSA time), don't forget to have a designated driver on hand or a taxi waiting. *wink*
1. Maroon In Bloom Dress ($73)
2. Express Rouched Colorblock Sleeveless Dress ($128, in 3 color combos)
3. French Connection "Luck Be A Lady" Dress ($139 on sale)
4. Backstage Fever Dress ($165)
5. Motel Triangle Erica Dress ($76)
6. Bebe Over-The-Shoulder Bandage Dress ($109, in 2 colors)
7. Lulu's Iced Mocha Evening Taupe Dress ($36 on sale)
8. Ali Ro Short Silk Cotton Dress ($59 on sale)
9. River Island Paradise Print Split Sleeve Shift Dress ($90)
10. (Not pictured) See by Chloe Sequin-Embellished Crepe Dress ($226 on sale)
Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Click here to check out our requests for you, the reader, and to contact us, and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!