May 7, 2012 10:35 AM
Pinterest is good at a lot of things. One of which is presenting you with amazing products you need as soon as your repin that pin. The other thing that Pinterest is super efficient at is helping the one site that sells that one product sell out faster than you can say "Do they have this in my size?"
Reena developed this problem when we posted about the Dorothy Perkins Colour Block Cross Body Bag. And apparently we were at fault (yay us). Unfortunately, we can't lay virtual hands on the exact item, but we can offer ten alternatives, some with alternate colorways!.
1. Poppie Jones Woven Cross Body Bag ($35)
2. Juicy Couture Color Block Cross Body ($66)
3. ALDO Obrist Clutch Bag ($64)
4. 19th Street Color-Block Snakeskin Print Cross Bag ($52)
5. Tory Burch Roslyn Satchel ($395)
6. Lodis Mod Ivy Zip Around ($94)
7. SM Brooke Color Block Satchel ($70)
8. High Fashion 6076 ($119)
9. West Coast Wardrobe Bright Block Bag ($62)
10. Juicy Couture Color Block Maude Leather Shoulder Bag ($126)
Magzilla here: When I'm not busy eating my way to the bottom of a ginger candy bag, I'm tweezing my eyebrows. I prefer the hard core body modification scene but can also appreciate a ruffle or bow when I see one. Beauty and barrels of maternity/kid crap are my specialties. When you need help finding the right shade of eyeliner to match that new shade of "I haven't slept in days" tint your skin gets after a baby or four, call on me. Loudly.
And, as always, if you've got something you love that's out of your reach, email us and we'll find you some more budget-friendly lookalikes for a future Aspire/Acquire feature!