May 2, 2012 10:40 AM
Pinterest is good at a lot of things. One of which is presenting you with amazing products you need as soon as your repin that pin. The other thing that Pinterest is super efficient at is helping the one site that sells that one product faster sell out than you can say "Do they have this in my size?"
We admit, this particular Aspire/Acquire was totally selfish. These Nike 6.0 Balsa Loafers are so boss. They are all over Pinterest and we want them all over our feet. But alas, Pinterest strikes again. The grey with pink trim sold out faster than we could click the link. And the other three options are only available in an average of two sizes per variation at this point. Sad face. So in an attempt to soothe our pain, we went loafer loco and found thirteen alternatives.
1. Madden Girl Hoops Flat ($40)
2. Rebels Footwear The Rascal Shoe in Red ($32)
3. Kimchi Blue Floral Tapestry Loafer ($30) Limited availability
4. Madden Girl Hamlin Flat ($40)
5. Rocket Dog Costa ($36)
6. Blowfish Gadget in White Flowers ($30)
7. Blowfish Smara in Red Nepal Stripe ($39)
8. ALDO Fleharty in Navy ($40)
9. Blowfish Gadget in Grey Distressed Linen ($30)
10. Blowfish Smara in Black Monet Flowers ($39)
11. Steve Madden Teana Loafers ($50)
12. Keds Champion Jute Slip On ($45)
13. Keds Surfer Baja Stripe ($50)
Magzilla here: When I'm not busy eating my way to the bottom of a ginger candy bag, I'm tweezing my eyebrows. I prefer the hard core body modification scene but can also appreciate a ruffle or bow when I see one. Beauty and barrels of maternity/kid crap are my specialties. When you need help finding the right shade of eyeliner to match that new shade of "I haven't slept in days" tint your skin gets after a baby or four, call on me. Loudly.
And, as always, if you've got something you love that's out of your reach, email us and we'll find you some more budget-friendly lookalikes for a future Aspire/Acquire feature!
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.