welcome-mat-come-join-us.jpg

Welcome to the team! (We hope...)

As you may have seen on our Twitter and Facebook pages, we're pulling a Big Love and have decided to add another spouse editor to our little Outblush family. And what better place to find the perfect mate than amongst you, our darling readers? So, we're laying out the welcome mat. If you like online shopping so much your friends are considering an intervention, thrive on deadlines like Lindsay Lohan thrives on Red Bull and paparazzi, and fancy your writing style as a unique cross between Hemingway and Perez Hilton, email us. We'll be happy to give you the deets and see if you're right for our Inner Circle.

Comments

Rebecca

Posted on 07.28.10 at 11:36 AM

I'm so glad you guys are finally doing this. I have been a diehard Outblusher for years now, and I sent an email once asking how to become part of the Outblush family and never got a response! (sigh) It's wonderful that you will be promoting "in office" teehee! Good luck with the search!!!!

One Ring to Rule Them All

Posted on 07.28.10 at 12:18 PM

Thanks Rebecca, we're gonna need it - we haven't seen talent like this since we looked around the office. ;)

As to your email - we certainly try to respond to each and every email (except scams. Nigerian uncle, you have lost our trust forever!) I'm going to blame it on email - we probably didn't get it for some reason.

So let your friends know! And hey, let us know if we hit the nail on the head with the swing skirts, or if we were off the mark.

Clare

Posted on 07.29.10 at 7:16 AM

So wait...I didn't ACTUALLY inherit $9,249,392.32 from my nigerian uncle?!

Crap.

If you will excuse me, I'm going to go try to explain to my boss that when I said "I quit, screw you!" I really meant "Nice shirt".

One Ring to Rule Them All

Posted on 07.29.10 at 9:30 AM

@Clare: There, there. Nigerian uncles are a dime a dozen. I'm certain you'll have another opportunity to stick it to your boss.

Clare

Posted on 07.29.10 at 10:54 AM

In the interest of full disclosure, I actually *love* my boss.

How can you not adore a guy who has a good enough sense of humor to put up with me? :)

Rebecca

Posted on 08.01.10 at 11:54 PM

I'm so sorry!! I swear I remember posting a comment back about the shirts! I think I'm losing my mind in my old age (or was that one of the days the children were trying their hardest to drive me to the looney bin?) I digress! The shirts you posted were lovely, I especially liked the pintucked blouse. Although the link kept saying the page was no longer available. But I was able to get a few ideas of what would look better with my swing skirts. And I have already found a few pieces that work beautifully! Thanks again for all your hard work on it! I spend so much of my time on the internet "window shopping" for other people and yet when it comes to myself I have such a hard time. Keep up the good work!!!