May 19, 2011 12:26 PM
Wedding season is right around the corner, and we're looking out for our engaged girls. You have more important things to do than look for toasting flutes or find the perfect pair of backup flats for dancing the night away. Let us round up some detail pieces for your big day in our new feature, Bliss Blush, while you go get a massage or enjoy a glass of celebratory champagne - you can never have too many!
We get it. Blue just doesn't fit your wedding colors, so there's no way you're wearing any blue bling or donning shoes in a shade you don't love. But you can still keep with tradition in a sneaky way... keep your something blue out of sight. Consider it a nice surprise for after the festivities.
1. Victorias Secret Multi Way Push Up with Lace ($37)
2. Cosabella Bandeau Bra ($85)
3. DKNY Super Glam Push Up Demi Bra ($38)
4. Hanky Panky I Do Thong ($31)
5. Hanky Panky Signature Lace Boyshort ($29)
6. I Do Embroidered Wedding Garter ($65)
7. Hanky Panky Garter Set ($24)
8. Abstract Collection Farrah Garter ($32)