May 5, 2011 11:50 AM
Wedding season is right around the corner, and we're looking out for our engaged girls. You have more important things to do than look for toasting flutes or find the perfect pair of backup flats for dancing the night away. Let us round up some detail pieces for your big day in our new feature, Bliss Blush, while you go get a massage or enjoy a glass of celebratory champagne - you can never have too many!
If blue baubles are too overstated for you, but you'd like to have a little fun and keep with tradition, something cobalt, cornflower or cyan on your tootsies might just do the trick. Whether midnight, navy, powder or sky, a shade of blue shoe will be a fun surprise peeking out from under your gown.
1. BP Platinum Bow T-Strap Pump ($70)
2. Kenneth Cole Sparkle 'n' Shine Flat ($150)
3. Elie Tahari Vena Ballet Flat ($198)
4. Paris Hilton Suarey ($89)
5. Coloriffics Luna ($169)
6. Bandolino Bestseller ($52, on sale)
7. Nine West Leanore Flat ($80)