Wedding season is right around the corner, and we're looking out for our engaged girls. You have more important things to do than look for toasting flutes or find the perfect pair of backup flats for dancing the night away. Let us round up some detail pieces for your big day in our new feature, Bliss Blush, while you go get a massage or enjoy a glass of celebratory champagne - you can never have too many!
You know the saying... if you're after something blue and blingy, here are a few options, some understated, some opulent. The best thing about wedding jewelry is that you get to wear it again (unlike that gown you're gonna sport), so feel free to splurge a little!
1. Jennifer Miller Faux Sapphire Teardrops ($150)
2. Alexis Bittar 'Cosmic Dust' Small Hinged Bracelet ($195)
3. Anthology Faceted Rectangle Ring ($155)
4. Judith Jack Medallion Drop Earrings, Blue Topaz ($175)
5. Wendy Mink Triple Bezel Earrings ($223)
6. Jane Taylor Twinkle Cushion Ring ($1600)
7. Judith Ripka La Petite Pear Necklace ($300)