Mar 31, 2011 12:10 PM
Wedding season is right around the corner, and we're looking out for our engaged girls. You have more important things to do than look for toasting flutes or find the perfect pair of backup flats for dancing the night away. Let us round up some detail pieces for your big day in our new feature, Bliss Blush, while you go get a massage or enjoy a glass of celebratory champagne - you can never have too many!
Last week we brought you some bridal white options for those of you who don't dig the veil. This week, we went for bold choices for the brides out there who want to add color and personality to their wedding style - and we ain't talkin' no hidden red garter here. These are headpieces for ladies who want to turn heads.
1.Le Chic Studio Lia Oversized Silk Flower ($110)
2. Designs by Portobello Belle Feather Headpiece ($189)
3. LovMely Riley Headband ($20)
4. Jeanne Simmons Mini Top Hat Headband ($38) B0037YHDC4
5. Plaza Suite Veiled Velvet Bouquet ($99) B003VQD3UE
6. Nigel Rayment Ostrich Feather Fascinator ($207)
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.