Jun 9, 2011 12:37 PM
Wedding season is right around the corner, and we're looking out for our engaged girls. You have more important things to do than look for toasting flutes or find the perfect pair of backup flats for dancing the night away. Let us round up some detail pieces for your big day in Bliss Blush, while you go get a massage or enjoy a glass of celebratory champagne - you can never have too many!
We don't care if you're toasting with champagne, sparkling cider or scotch, neat. It's your big day and you and your partner deserve all the toasts and celebratory swigs you can handle. Here are a few glasses that are extra special for you to raise. Cheers!
1. Waterford Love and Romance Toasting Flutes ($108)
2. Sagaform Champagne Glasses ($15)
3. Alessi Bettina Champagne Glasses ($50)
4. Mr and Mrs Cocktail Glass Set ($18)
5. Toasting Flutes in Vase ($38)
6. Contemporary Double-Walled Champagne Flutes ($24)