Apr 14, 2011 12:08 PM
Wedding season is right around the corner, and we're looking out for our engaged girls. You have more important things to do than look for toasting flutes or find the perfect pair of backup flats for dancing the night away. Let us round up some detail pieces for your big day in our new feature, Bliss Blush, while you go get a massage or enjoy a glass of celebratory champagne - you can never have too many!
Looking for something beyond the typical bride and groom cake toppers? You might be hard pressed to find something new and different that isn't a
mildly offensive tongue in cheek take on marriage (i.e. bride dragging groom to the altar). Here's a selection of cake toppers that are just as sweet as your cake without fitting into the typical topper mold.
1. Ready Go Custom Cake Banner ($20)
2. Weddingstar Contemporary Love Birds ($30)
3. Square Glass Photo Vase ($29)
4. Fantastical Forest Collection Annie Caketopper ($52)
5. Star House Custom Wooden Cake Toppers ($150)
6. Wilton Two Rings Topper ($30)