Mar 15, 2011 9:16 AM
Being a bus driver is a pretty thankless job: Driving all day, traffic, cranky passengers.... We could go on, but we won't. Suffice it to say that these brave, hardy men and women deserve a break, and a thank-you gift from their regular passengers! Here are a few ideas in honor of Bus Driver Appreciation Day coming up this Friday, March 18th, 2011.
1. Driver's Seat Lift Cushion ($19) - Think about it: They have to drive a bouncing, juddering bus all day, so their backs could definitely use some TLC and support!
2. Built Gourmet Getaway Lunch Bag ($17, in 10 colors/patterns) - A formal, sit-down "lunch break" may not always be on the schedule, but with this insulated bag, they can keep a wide variety of snacks and drinks at hand. Gift it to them full of tasty treats for an extra boost.
3. Perky Jerky ($5-60) - Caffeine-infused jerky. Need we say more?
4. Starbucks Gift Card ($5-?) - If we had to drive 8+ hours a day, 5 or more days a week, our caffeine addictions would be even more intense than they are right now. Gift this to them with a venti version of their favorite beverage.
5. Chocolate-Dipped Wine ($35-$200) - Strictly for after-work, this fun gift combines two of our favorite relaxation tools: Chocolate and wine. 'Nuff said.
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.