Sep 9, 2008 2:11 PM
How do we love Steve-o's newest addition, the iPod Nano Chromatic ($149-$199)? Let us count the ways.
1) 24-hours (yes, we said 24 hours) of battery life.
2) Musical genius feature, which knows better than you do which songs on your Nano go best together and makes the perfect playlist for you.
3) Shake to shuffle, which is exactly what it sounds like. No more bothering with buttons.
4) Nine funky new colors, including (at last) pink.
5) A curved aluminum design, which serves no functional purpose, but looks hot.
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.