Nov 19, 2010 10:03 AM
It's here, oh, happy day, IT'S HERE!!!!! Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 is finally in theaters, and we feel like Lavender feels about Won-Won: All giddy and gooey and enchanted, and, yes more than a little obsessed!! In honor of the Day That Shall Not Be Named, we've rounded up some of our favorite non-cheesy Harry Potter fan gear (well, except the shirt) from that treasure trove of DIY, Etsy. All of these would make great gifts for your favorite Potterphile, or just gifts for yourself. Now, if you'll excuse us, we're off to mix up a flask of adults-only butterbeer and don our burgundy-and-gold scarves for three back-to-back showings of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1.
1. Scandalicious Jewelry Where Are Your Glasses, Mr. Potter? Earrings ($13)
2. Hesed Books & Gifts My Wizard Can Beat Up Your Vampire Bookmark ($2)
3. AgHalo Lighning Bolt Charm Necklace ($12)
4. EvieTees Horcruxes Before Hoes Tee ($18)
5. CelesteFrittata Owl Post Gift Box ($4)
6. Raw Olive Butterbeer Organic Sugar Scrub ($15)
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.