We're all on a tight budget this year, but don't want to sacrifice giving gifts to those we love! With that in mind, this week, we'll be bringing you gift guides to help you shop for some truly unique, thoughtful gifts that won't get re-gifted. The best part? They're all $50 or less.
In honor of Hump Day, we're treating you to two Nifty Under $50 roundups today, and the second giftee-of-the-day? Teenaged girls. (In our experience, most teenage boys will be more than happy with a GameStop gift card or *shudder* an Abercrombie gift card.) You want to get them something that they'll think is cool, but that won't get you the stink-eye (or worse) from their parents. Solution? One of these 11 awesome prezzies!
P.S. Many of these are also great gifts for tweens who have "like, so outgrown that whole toy thing!"
1. S. Heart Necklace ($10)
2. Deadworry Owl Field Bag ($25)
3. Delia's Victorian Comforter Cover ($42 on sale)
4. OPI Stocking Stuffettes Mini Treatments Set ($11)
5. Alloy Military Sweater Coat ($30-32 on sale, 2 colors)
6. Tarina Tarantino Mini Gem Glossette Set ($25)
7. Mod Pink Retro Ball Alarm Clock ($17)
8. Taylor Swift: Speak Now ($13)
9. Spool 72 Pale Peony Ring ($24)
10. Sephora Collection Color Play 5 In 1 II - Fashion Edition ($30)
11. bareMinerals Sweet Sparklers Lipcolor & Lipgloss Set ($28)
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.