We all end up attending a frabjillion holiday parties, and want to look like the belle of the jingle ball at each one. We've also all got to-gift lists as long as our arm. Budget-wise, those two statements don't always go hand-in-hand, so each of us OB editors have come up with a complete head-to-toe holiday party look for different types of parties for $150 or less. That way, you'll look like the special snowflake you are, while still having a little cash left over to buy Great Aunt Mildred that bath powder set she's been dropping hints about.
Parties in homage to ugly holiday sweaters just have a soft spot in our hearts.For one because we LOVE so-ugly-they're-cute sweaters. For two, we love making fun of hipsters to their faces without them knowing (It's hard to understand humor when you take yourself so goddamn seriously.).
1. 1980 Unisex Ugly Christmas Cardigan Sweater ($36) - the ultimate in poinsettia awesomeness.
2, Roma Leg Warmers ($10) ... they're sparkly.
3. FULL TILT Basic Womens Ankle Leggings ($12). Leggings. Check.
4. Soda LODE Western Cowboy Boots ($27) Enough, already, cowboy boots. We know, we can wear you in any season.
5. How sweet are the Rudolph Holiday Reindeer Antlers ($5)? Super sweet.
6. Tipsy Elves Santa Coozie ($6). Yeah, we're gunna need to get drunker. The PBR is just not cutting it.
Total cost: $86
Because no one wants to spend TOO much on this party. We're all for irony, but we're not full on hipsters, we're just dressing up like one.
If you've got a product or service that you'd like to promote on Outblush, click here to find out about our advertising opportunities.